Programmer, Web Developer, Sound & Recording Engineer
Work + Projects
Many of my projects combine my love of programming, web development, and sound engineering:
- I'm currently studying at Northeastern University for a degree in Computer Science and Mathematics, with a minor in Music Recording.
- I'm currently on co-op as a software developer at PowerAdvocate.
- I'm available to run sound and lighting tech for events around Boston
- I'm developing a lightweight wireless theatrical light control system, LightMate. More information on it can be found at the LightMate homepage.
- I've also written a program designed for playing sound effects in the theatre (requiring instant playback). Available at GitHub.
- I was the bass in Northern Lights, the co-ed auditioned A Cappella group at my high school.
- I return to my high school to run sound and lighting tech for events.
Here are some of my simple one-off projects:
- I wrote a tool to decode DNA for my bio class. (link here).
- I wrote a tool to do dimensional analysis for my chem class. (link here).
- I wrote an implementation of Dijkstra's algorithm back in high school. (link here).
- I wrote a tool to help with balancing chemical equations. (link here).
- I wrote a timer for the bells at my high school. They've since changed the times, but I've graduated so it doesn't matter. It once was accurate. (link here).
- I wrote a game, but it's broken right now. (link here).